PTOS Education Committee presents:
American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) Overview Presentation
What can AIPLA do for YOU?
Join AIPLA’s Membership Manager, Andrea Alder, for a preview of their upcoming 2022 Annual Meeting which is also a celebration of the organization’s 125th anniversary. She will also talk about the resources and benefits of AIPLA membership available to USPTO staff and provide a special membership/meeting registration discount for PTOS members.
Time: 3-3:30pm ET
Event address for attendees:
Event number: 2760 931 9112
Event password: 3hC4tiD58t
We are also excited to announce two PTOS Member Rates*:
1. AIPLA Annual Meeting Registration: $75 (Regular price: $95)
2. AIPLA Annual Meeting Registration plus AIPLA Membership: $145 (Regular price: $185)
*PTOS Member Rates are offered for the first 150 members to sign-up. *MUST be a government employee.
The special rate is available until Monday, September 5 (if not sold-out before this date).
Annual Meeting Registration Details
October 27-29, 2022
Attend in-person (National Harbor) or virtually
To purchase your AIPLA Annual Meeting registration, use this registration link: 2022 Registration Link . The end of the form will direct you to make payment and include your invoice number.
The AIPLA Annual Meeting is a three-day (October 27-29, 2022), multi-track conference to help 1000+ intellectual property practitioners supercharge their skills and careers. Distinguished speakers present on issues that affect your practice and topics that keep you up-to-date including:
• Patent Prosecution - The State of Patent Subject Matter Eligibility in the Wake of American Axle
• Copyright - Recent Law and Trends on Social Media & Influencers
• Trademark - Trademark Expungement and Reexamination Under the TMA
• Cybersecurity & Privacy - Risks and Rewards Across the World
• Elimination of Bias, Diversity in IP Practice
• Trade Secrets - Navigating the Use of Patent Rules to Measure Trade Secret Damages
• Post Grant / Litigation - Interplay Between Inter Partes Review and Ex Parte Reexamination
• Arthrex Update - Director Review: Searching For an Item That the Statue Already Keeps Us From Losing?
• International/Corporate - Duty of Disclosure and Attorney Client Privilege When Coordinating European and US Litigation
• Global Design Protection Developments
• Government Contract and Inventions/Data Rights
• Unified Patent Court and the Unitary Patent
Other time MAY be available under the 16/40 Program with Supervisor approval. Please contact your Supervisor for more details.
Event questions? Please contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cathy at email@example.com